Significant Bonus Money Rules
Below are details of significant bonus money rules. These apply to all bonuses and free spins awarded, unless otherwise stated.
- If a player's account has not been funded with a cash deposit, he/she is not eligible to withdraw winnings earned from bonus money or free spins awarded.
- Players will be required to complete wagering requirements on any bonus money awarded, before being eligible to withdraw.
- Wagering requirements are calculated at five times any bingo bonus money received and forty times any casino bonus money received, unless otherwise stated.
- Different games contribute varying amounts towards the wagering requirement. For details of these amount please see section 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 of our Terms & Conditions.
- For deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers the wagering requirements detailed above are applied to both the bonus(es) received and the deposit(s) made.
- All deposits made must be wagered at least once in allowed games prior to any withdrawals being allowed. Deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers must be wagered at least 10 times prior to any withdrawals being allowed.
- Wagering requirements must be achieved from the date of the awarding of any bonus; any wagering done before a bonus is awarded does not count towards the wagering required for that bonus.
- If a player is awarded a casino bonus as a result of a deposit then the player’s maximum bet size must not exceed 6.25 credits, until such time as the full play-through requirement of the bonus has been met.
- If a player receives free bonus money as part of a deposit offer then unless otherwise stated the maximum withdrawal from wagers placed with that free money is equivalent to 10x the value of the bonus money awarded. Any remaining funds in excess of that amount will then be removed.
- All withdrawal requests will be subject to audit by us. We reserve the right to take back any bonuses, to withhold any withdrawals, to confiscate any winnings and to close accounts if a player’s account exhibits evidence of bonus abuse or irregular playing patterns. For examples of bonus abuse or irregular playing patterns, please see our Terms & Conditions section 8.17
- Bonus money will expire twenty one days after it is awarded.
Free Spins – Further Terms
If a player receives free spins, the following rules also apply:
- Winnings derived from free spins will be credited to a player’s casino bonus balance.
- Free spin offers on registration will be awarded after a player’s first deposit of a minimum of £10, which must be made within the first four days of registering an account.
- Free spins awarded are valid for seven days from day of issue and are forfeited if not used within the seven day period.
No Deposit Bonuses – Further Terms
If a player receives free bonus money without having to make a deposit, as part of a promotional offer or goodwill gesture, the following rules also apply:
- For players who have not made a deposit, the maximum withdrawal from wagers placed with that free money is £100. Any remaining funds in excess of that amount, will then be removed.
- The maximum stake per wager will be the lower of 6.25 credits or 25% of the bonus money awarded whilst the wagering requirement is being met.
- If a player plays on any excluded games (games which do not contribute towards wagering requirements) before the wagering requirement is met then we reserve the right to void any winnings made from these wagers.
Bingo Bonuses – Further Terms
If a player receives complimentary or promotional bingo bonuses or free bingo tickets, the following rules also apply:
- Winnings may only be withdrawn once a player has bought real cash tickets with a minimum of 50% of their last real money deposit.
- Upon initiation of a withdrawal a player’s remaining bingo bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Players must use their bingo bonuses within three weeks of the bonuses being awarded, after which they will expire.
All promotions are subject to our General Terms & Conditions.
Bonus Money Rules
At Dotty Bingo we may give you both Bingo Bonus money (BBz) and Casino Bonus money. These
two separate bonuses can only be used in their respective games, i.e. Bingo Bonus money
(BBz) can only be used to play bingo games, and Casino Bonus Money can only be used to
play casino games.
Once any relevant terms and conditions are met, you may request a withdrawal from your
cash balance. However neither your BBz nor your Casino Bonus money can be withdrawn, but
you can withdraw the winnings from any game that you play with your BBz or your Casino
You may receive BBz for lots of different things. It might be a bonus when you register
and deposit, or it might be a reward as a result of one of our weekly or monthly
We do however have to attach some rules to these BBz:
- Most players at Dotty Bingo are honest & trustworthy. To ensure that our
extremely generous BBz specials are not abused, any player who wants to withdraw all
or part of a cash deposit will forfeit all of their BBz. This policy does not apply
to the withdrawal of Progressive Jackpot winnings. This policy will never restrict
any player from withdrawing legitimate winnings. It is just a way to ensure that no
one abuses the system.
- When you are playing bingo games you will be playing with your Cash Balance and your
Bingo Bonus Balance. Together these form your Bingo Bonus Account, with which you
can play bingo games. These balances will be displayed in the bingo lobby and the bingo room.
- BBz can only be used to buy tickets once all money in your Cash balance has been
- BBz do contribute to the total jackpot per game, and you can buy tickets using your
BBz, and win the total cash jackpot just like any other game.
- BBz can never be withdrawn from your Bingo Bonus balance.
- Winnings derived from any complimentary, promotional BBz or Free Tickets you receive
are not eligible for withdrawal, if you have not made a cash deposit.
- Players will be required to complete an acceptable amount of gaming activity (defined as meeting the wagering or play-through requirements) before being eligible to withdraw winnings from tickets purchased with BBz. For details of these wagering requirements please see section 8 of our Terms and Conditions.
- Only if you have made a recent deposit at Dotty Bingo are you eligible for any
Promotions and Chat Game BBz prizes.
- Players can pre-buy bingo tickets using BBz, however please note that a limit may
apply to the number of tickets available per game when using bonus funds.
- Players must use your BBz bonuses within 3 weeks of them being awarded, failing
which any BBz balance remaining after this time will expire.
- For further information, please see the Your Bingo Bonus (BBz) Account
section of the Terms and Conditions.
Dotty Bingo also has a Casino Bonus System, which is extremely simple to use:
- In addition to your 'Bingo Account' you are given a 'Casino Account' where you can
receive Casino Bonus money to play the casino games.
- The first thing to remember is that you can play all of the casino games on offer
with your Cash Balance, but you are not allowed to use your Bingo Bonus Balance
(BBz) to play the casino games.
- When you are playing casino games you will be playing with your Cash Balance and
your Casino Bonus Balance. Together these form your Casino Account, with which you
can play casino games. This amount will be displayed as 'Real Credits' in the casino game you are playing.
- To see a breakdown of your Casino Account, (or 'Real Credits') into your Cash and
Casino Bonus Balances you will see your Balance summary when you log into your account in the lobby.
Here are a few more things you need to know about your Casino Account:
- You are also allowed to play with your 'Casino Account' on all of the casino games.
- Your Casino Account has play-through (wagering) requirements. As you play and meet
the play-through requirements, the bonus is released to your Cash Account in 10.00
- Any bonus credited to your Casino Account is subject to play-through requirements. For details of these wagering requirements please see section 8 of our Terms and Conditions.
- For further information please see the full Your Casino Account section of the Terms and Conditions.
When you visit the Dotty Bingo Banking to withdraw any money, your Cash and Casino Bonus balances will be clearly shown. In the Banking you can also keep track of exactly how much more you need for play-through to release any remaining Casino Bonus Balance money into your Cash Balance. Your withdrawal limit at any time is your Cash Balance. The withdrawal page will clearly indicate that you will lose your current Casino Bonus Balance if you continue with the withdrawal.
Page last updated on 22nd May 2017.