Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the dotty bingo website.
- By playing at dotty bingo (the "Website"), you represent and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website is regulated by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta and is subject to Maltese laws.
- In order to participate in the activities and games of the Website (collectively "Play") you must be a resident of a jurisdiction where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Play at the Website is at your sole option, discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in your jurisdiction.
- Play at the Website is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You cannot Play under any circumstances if you are not at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- The Website has the right to request that you furnish proof of your identity and age as a condition precedent to your Play. You therefore authorize the Website and its designated agents to confirm your identity and your right to use the monies that you wager when you Play.
- You are only permitted to enter the Website for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- The Website reserves the right to refuse to register you as a player or to de-register and cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation will be refunded to you using the method of payment as determined by the Website. However, the Website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and appropriate any balance in your Website account in any of the following circumstances:
- if you are not of legal age;
- if you reside in a jurisdiction where Play at the Website is prohibited by law;
- if you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- if you have "charged back" any of the purchases made with your credit card or other applicable purchase method on your Website account;
- if you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Website that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Website;
- if you have more than one active account at the Website;
- if the name on your Website account does not match the name associated with the payment method used to make purchases on your Website account;
- if you have not played at the Website on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- if you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Website account;
- if you participate in a Website promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion; OR
- if the Website should become aware that you have played at any other online bingo website under any of the circumstances set out in 7.a to 7.k above.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Website is not obliged to give you prior written notice of its decision to refuse or de-register you nor to furnish you with any reasons for such decision.
- Prior to releasing any winnings to you, the Website reserves the right to conduct a security review and to require you to furnish the Website with information such as proof of identity, copies of credit cards, a signed purchase history of your transactions or other appropriate documentation as the Website, in its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, the Website reserves the right to void any winnings in your account. According to LGA regulation, The Casino is required to verify EVERY players identity for withdrawals of 2330€ or more (or the equivalent value in the players currency)
- If whilst playing at the Website, you win a sum of money or prize deemed by the Website as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available, upon reasonable notice, for any publicity event arranged by the Website. You further grant the Website the right to use your first name and initial of your last name as well as your user name in any publicity about your win.
- The Website is provided on an "as available" basis and the Website makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, relating to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the service or the software.
- The Website shall not be liable for computer malfunction, failure of telecommunications service, Internet connections or attempts by you to Play by methods, means or ways not intended by the Website.
- The Website cannot and does not guarantee that its software and files are free of computer viruses. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
- The Website may temporarily suspend the whole or part of the services it provides for any reason in its sole discretion. The Website may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as reasonably practicable of such suspension. The Website will restore all services as soon as reasonably practicable, after such delay.
- Dotty Bingo has been authorised by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta to offer remote gaming (LGA/CL3/364/2009) Class 3, issued on 27 April 2012.
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome of Play, you must submit your complaint to the Website in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Website software and the Website's gaming server software, the result showing on the Website's gaming server software shall be the official and governing result of Play.
- If any complaint to the Website is not resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to refer such complaint to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Website.
- The Website reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Website or to discontinue any activity or game of the Website at any time.
- If no activity is registered on your account for a period of thirty (30) months your account shall be deemed to be a dormant account under Malta's Remote Gaming Regulations (LN 176 of 2004). Thereafter we will make every effort to reimburse you the balances in your account and failing that balances in your account will be remitted to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta. For details about the Self-Exclusion Policy, please refer to the Responsible Gaming Page.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Website, accept any prize, or Play at the Website. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
- The Website shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if you misplace, forget, lose, or are otherwise unable to enter the Website because of anything other than the Website's error.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for the Website to collect and otherwise store your personal data that you provide us during the registration process in order to allow you to Play, which information shall be maintained for as long as your account remains active. All information collected will be protected against misuse or unauthorized access.
- The Website respects your privacy rights and fully abides by Malta's Data Protection laws. The Website will not disclose or share any sensitive information about you if specifically prohibited to do so by Maltese laws
- The Website will only use your personal data to allow you to Play and to carry out operations relevant to your Play. Your personal data will be disclosed to employees of the Website and its affiliates and will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing your requests in relation to your Play or unless it is required by law. Furthermore, in the processing of your gaming account and associated transaction, the Website may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies and anti- money laundering agencies.
- You have the right to access personal data held by the Website about you and if such information is inaccurate, you have the right to correct such information.
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding your personal data held by the Website you may contact the Website.
- You shall hold the Website, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of:
- your entry, use, or reuse of the Website,
- your use of any materials at the Website,
- your entry, use, or reuse of the Website's gaming server,
- your Play at the Website, or,
- your acceptance of any prize.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall the dotty bingo, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts whatsoever (even where the Website has been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- The Website makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to Play, nor shall any of the Website's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Website, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to Play.
- The player obtains no rights to the Website's trade name, nor any other names, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies by using the Website and the material contained therein. You are merely granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Website software for the purposes of Play. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content supplied as part of the websites and software remain vested in the Website and you are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by the Website.
- The Website may from time to time offer promotions or competitions which may have separate terms and condition that are promotion or competition specific. These terms and conditions shall also apply to any such promotions or competitions.
- In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the promotion or competition specific terms and conditions, the promotion or competition specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Website reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the Website, whereafter you will be irrevocably bound by such amendments. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
- The use of the $ symbol indicates US Dollar only, the use of the € symbol indicates Euros only and the use of the £ symbol indicates British Pounds only.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Website and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Website. You acknowledge that you are not relying on any representation, agreement, term or condition that is not set out herein.
- No indulgence granted by the Website to you shall be construed as a waiver of any of the Website's rights in respect of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights on any persons not party to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force, unaffected by such severance. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the Website's original intent.
- The Website reserves the right to transfer, sub-licence or pledge, in whole or in part, any of the rights and obligations granted or imposed on the Website by these Terms and Conditions. You may not transfer, sub-licence or pledge any of the rights and obligations imposed on you by these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby agree that any legal proceedings to enforce any claim that you may have against the Website shall be initiated by you within a period of 6 (six) months of the cause of action arising (the "prescription period"), failing which you hereby forever waive and abandon any right you may have to enforce such claim after the prescription period and confirm that on the expiry of the prescription period the said claim shall be void, waived and abandoned in law.
- The Website may terminate these Terms and Conditions with respect to you and your account immediately without notice if for any reason we decide to discontinue the provision of the service, we believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, if your participation has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or for any other reason we deem fit.
- On termination of these Terms and Conditions you shall discontinue your participation and pay all amounts due and owing to the Website.
- Save as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, on termination of these Terms and Conditions with respect to you, the balance of your account will be returned to you within a reasonable time of your request, subject to the right of the Website to deduct any amounts owing by you to the Website.
- Under Maltese anti-money laundering laws we are obliged to report suspicious transactions to the authorities.
- All use of this site is with your agreement to the following. Any type of activity which we consider suspicious may oblige us to report you to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activities include: use of funds suspected to be derived from illegal activities; any suspected intention to conceal or disguise funds derived from illegal activities; or suspicion that the involvement of the Website is in any manner intended to facilitate criminal activity.
- If we for any reason suspect or become aware of any of the above, we may without notice or explanation:
- make a report to the relevant authorities;
- immediately deactivate or close your Website account;
- withhold any funds held in such Website account; and/or
- refuse registration or entry to all or any other group Websites and/or Poker Rooms.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of Malta and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
Welcome Bonus and Registration Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the Player to ensure that they understand and comply fully in respect of any national and international laws, regulations, directives etc applicable to the Player.
- Please note that the Welcome Bonus is limited to ONE account per household.
- Management at their sole discretion may withhold or delay any payment to any Player should the Player have provided us with false or misleading information, is found to have violated any policy rule, or if for any reason the Player account is not maintained in good standing which may render any purchase or subsequent winnings void.
- Management at their sole discretion may withhold or delay any payment of any game which may require further investigation due to any system malfunction in which case we will be under no obligation to pay players who take advantage of these occurrences and an alternative award may be determined on a case by case basis.
- Management reserves the right to terminate any Player at any time without notice if found to be violating any of the above rules and at its discretion suspend a Player's account, void any winnings and withhold any balance in a Player's account.
- We recommend you to print out all transaction data, rules of the game and cancellation regulations in order to avoid any misconceptions and discussions at a later time.
- Management reserves the right to amend these Rules from time to time and vary them without prior notice. The Player upon registration accepts and agrees to abide by the rules as set out above and which may be amended from time to time. The Player is responsible for review of these rules and policies on a regular basis.
Bingo Bonus Terms and Conditions (BBz)
Bingo Bonus Money (BBz) may be given to players in various forms such as the 250% first deposit bonus, the £10 FREE and 50% redeposit bonus. BBz will also be credited for our weekly and monthly promotions. Players should be aware of the following Bonus Money Rules:
- Most players are honest & trustworthy, however, to ensure that our generous Bingo Bonus Money (BBz) prizes are not abused; any player who wants to withdraw all or part of a cash deposit will forfeit all of their Bingo Bonus Money. This policy does not apply to the withdrawal of Progressive Jackpot winnings, but is limited to a single withdraw. This policy will never restrict any player from withdrawing legitimate winnings. It is just a way to ensure that no one abuses the system.
- Bingo Bonus Money can only be used to buy tickets once all money in a player’s Cash Account has been exhausted.
- Players can win Cash with Bonus Money. BBz do contribute to the total jackpot per game. You can buy tickets using Bingo Bonus money (BBz) and win the total jackpot just like any other game.
- Only players that have made a deposit at DottyBingo.com are eligible for Daily Promo BBz prizes and Chat Game BBz prizes.
- Real money winnings derived from any complimentary, promotional Bonus Money or Free Tickets received by the Player may only be withdrawn once the following criteria have been met:
- You have made a real money deposit in your account of £10 or more.
- Played through the value of your Free Sign-Up Bonus, first deposit and the first deposit bonus. For e.g. If you have opened a new account and made a £10 deposit, you would have received a £10 no deposit bonus, plus 250% bonus of £25. To withdraw winnings you would have to wager a total of £45 (£10 + £10 + £25)
- Played through any other deposit bonus and the deposit it was attached to. For e.g. If you have made a deposit of £10 and received the Reload 2nd Deposit Bonus of £5, you must wager £15 prior to withdrawing your winnings.
- Played through any promotional bonus that is not attached to a deposit. For e.g. If you won 5 BBz in a chat games, you must wager the equivalent of £5 cash prior to withdrawing your wins.
- If a withdrawal request is submitted prior to meeting the above Bingo Bonus Terms and Conditions, your withdrawal will be returned to your account until such time as the wagering requirements have been met.
- All bets are deducted from the Cash balance first. If there is no money available in the Cash balance, the bet amount is deducted from the Bonus balance. Funds from the Bonus balance are only bet when there is insufficient credit in the Cash balance and there is sufficient credit in the Bonus balance.
- 50% redeposit bonus will be credited on the 2nd deposit up to a max bonus value of £100.
- If a withdrawal request is submitted prior to meeting the Bingo Bonus above terms and conditions, your withdrawal will be returned to your account until such time as the wagering requirements have been met. At this point any BBz forfeited will be returned to your account.
- Any bonus we may give you will be credited to your account as bingo points or Bonus Funds (BBz) only, unless otherwise stated.
- On winning cash promotions e.g. Progressive Jackpots you will be able to withdraw the amount of the win immediately. However should you have a balance in your BBz account, you will lose the BBz balance as soon as you request the withdrawal. However any cash balance over and above the win amounts will have to meet the wagering requirements set out above.
- Any money that you choose to withdraw will remain in your account for 48 hours.
Immortal Romance 10 Free Spins Terms and Conditions
- Only available to players making their 1st deposit of a minimum of £10.
- This is available to players that have made their 1st deposit after the start date of the free spins promotion only.
- Free spins are valid for 7 days after they are credited- if they are not used they will be forfeited.
- Free spins will be credited within 15 minutes of making a 1st deposit.
- This offer is only available once per player/account.
- Any winnings gained from the free spins will be credited to your casino bonus balance.
- Any winnings gained from the free spins must be wagered through thirty (30) times before a withdrawal can be made.
- For game wagering contribution please see Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions below.
Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Casino bonus may have an expiry date – as specified on the relevant offer
- To be eligible to withdraw the bonus amount, participants need to wager the bonus amount 30 times. Game wagering will contribute in the following percentages:
Game contribution table
Slots and Keno
All Table Pokers, all roulettes, all video/ power pokers(except All Aces and Jacks OR Better), all blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack and Casino War)
Classic Blackjack, Casino War, All Aces Video/ Power Pokers, Jacks Or Better Video/ Poker Pokers, all baccarat, all craps, red dog, sic bo,Max Damage and the Alien Attack
- If you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirements, then you agree that the casino holds the right to void any winnings made from these at our discretion.
- Management reserves the right to change the offer, adjust the bonus terms and conditions, or deny a promotional bonus due to player misuse.
- Terms and conditions of deposit match promotion apply across all currencies (£, €, $, $CAD).
- The maximum stake per bet will be 25% of the bonus amount while the wagering requirement is being met. For example if the bonus value is £100 the maximum bet permitted would be £25.
- Please note that withdrawals will only be processed if you have met full wagering requirements of the promotion.
- The free bingo games in the sunshine room are opened to depositors only.
- From time to time Dotty Bingo may offer other games or promotions which are applicable for depositors only.
- The definition of a depositor is a member who has made a real money deposit in the last 30 days.